Friday, April 9, 2010

Introducing... Kung Pao


We are so excited to tell everyone that our first baby is due in September!


I don't think Luke and I would be getting off on the right foot as parents if we didn't share our sonogram pictures.

The 12 week sonogram was A-MAZING! Little Kung Pao was putting on a show! The technician got really tickled when she saw the baby stretched out with these long legs and snapped this picture for me. This shot is from the waist down. Looks like Patterson legs to me!


Why Kung Pao, you ask? We needed a name for our little he/she and "it" just wasn't doing it for me. We decided on Kung Pao because the only cravings I have had have been for Chinese, Thai and Japanese Hibachi food. This baby may have some hidden Asian roots!

Needless to say that Luke and I are so excited! Our house is active with baby plans and we are hustling to get our house completed by September.
 
We now wait patiently for the sex and the next sonogram. We are taking votes on whether it's a boy or girl, leave yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment