Thursday, September 16, 2010

While We Wait...

We pretty much have everything ready. Now we are just waiting on our little guy. I had intended to stop working at the beginning of August, which then became the beginning of September, which has now become
"how many more jobs can I squeeze in before he is born?". I have to say, if I had had 2 months to sit around with nothing to do but wait I might have gone crazy. August, September and October are some of my busiest months of the year so when clients call I have little will power to say no because I love my job (most of the time). I took a few behind the scenes pics with my cell at a couple of the shoots I have been working on. Just thought I would post them for fun.

A fall accessories shoot:
Givenchy and Philip Treacy and YSL OH MY!




This purple Fendi heel with this fur DVF bag was a hit!











Test shoot for a model:



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment