Saturday, October 23, 2010

Luke II's First Photo Shoot

After baby Luke was born the next thing on our agenda was pictures and birth announcements. There was really only one person to call. Erin Golan is a friend of Luke's from collage. She now lives out here in Sugar Land with her family and is an amazing photographer. She does the most beautiful newborn pictures! The minute I found out I was pregnant I couldn't wait to call her and set up my appointment for our soon to be baby. We took these pictures when he was 8 days old.
Here is a link to her blog with our sneak peak pictures. If you love baby pictures you will also enjoy her other entries. I added her blog to my list of favorites on the right. I love to look at her photos every now and then just to see all those sweet babies!

http://eringolanphotography.typepad.com/erin_golan_photography/2010/10/sneak-peek-baby-luke-sugar-land-newborn-baby-photography.html

No comments:

Post a Comment