Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How My Life Has Changed In 6 Short Weeks

Then: A good lunch was lunch at a trendy restaurant with the girls.
Now: Just eating a lunch, sitting or standing in one sitting. (10 minutes is good)

Then: I had great table manners.
Now: What ever I can cram in my mouth in the shortest time possible, and if it doesn't look pretty then "so sorry".

Then: Any kind of gas was undignified and bowel movements should not be discussed.
Now: I do a cheer when I hear a good burp and also feel the need to let other babies know when they had a "good one". I also now see the purpose in discussing a bowel movement from time to time.

Then: Would not have left the house without a good once over in the mirror.
Now: I don't always remember to look in the mirror and completely understand those cartoons or humorous pictures of a new mom looking worn out with a roller still in her hair, wearing a robe and one shoe.

Then: Let's just say I was very disapproving of the topless.
Now: I have embraced a semi-topless lifestyle.

Then: I would not have considered cleaning up anyone's throw up.
Now: I wear it as an accessory.

All of this just to see a happy little boy.

3 comments:

  1. Oh... He's so cute! And so big!!! I have this sudden wish to squeeze him. Right. Now. So I will have to see him super soon. I love him so much. Saturday?

    ReplyDelete