Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Goings On

We have had a busy month! Luke II is now 4 1/2 months old and I am seeing big changes. Last month I began taking Luke II to Gymboree class and Mother Goose Hour. It's nice to be able to get out of the house and do something that is fun for him. He loves to baby watch!
This month he also began eating cereal and vegetables. I wasn't sure how he would take to sitting in his high chair and eating with a spoon but he loved it.

I am also getting some good belly laughs out of him! It has taken me about a month to get it on camera because he is a little like Michigan J Frog. Once he sees the camera he stops performing.

I am definitely noticing how strong he is getting. Tummy time has paid off. He began turning himself over this month. He is trying really hard to sit on his own. He is pulling himself up in his high chair and also from a laying down position with our help.

Luke II has a big happy personality and we are enjoying every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment